Postpartum Doula Services Per Hour
- Breastfeeding support
- Emotional and physical recovery help after birth
- Running small errands
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding, bonding, comforting, and more
- Light grocery shopping if needed or food order for delivery
- Referral to local resources for parenting, pediatrics, emotional support groups, etc.
- Washing and folding baby laundry
- Care for baby while mother/parents nap, shower, etc.
- Light housework if needed
- Unlimited phone or text support during contracted hours
- Accompany mother to physicians appointments if needed to help with baby